Knitted Neck Warmers...

I'm the kind of girl who hates a cold draft around my neck, and I also don't like trying to stuff my scarf in to my coat and getting the fringe caught up in my zip so I knitted myself a neck warmer. Friends then commented on it.....asked me to knit them one.....and then their friends wanted them. So now that our weather has warmed up a little and demand for my neck warmers has settled down I have managed to list them on my Etsy Shop.

Oh, I have taught myself to crochet flowers too. They've made lovely little brooches which look great with the neck warmers. 

I'm waiting for the rain to stop and the clouds to lift so I can get some decent light to take photo's of them to list in my shop.

2 comments:

Nicola Bulmer said...

Very nice my lovely. Darn, I wish I could learn crotchet :(

lisa ridgeon said...

Thankyou Nicola. You can learn to do anything with a YouTube tutorial! :D