Halloween crafting.

My next Bicycle Basket Bazaar is on Saturday 31st October...Halloween! So i decided i ought to get seasonal with my crafting. I thought i'd just whip up some ghosts and bats, should only take a couple of days, then i'll start on Christmas! Well, the ghosts have taken me four days! I should have known that thinking up new items and piecing them together would take longer than two days. Anyhoo, i'm really pleased with the way the ghosts have turned out, now i'll do the bats.


7 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Wow what groovy little ghost dudes! They are brilliant!
I love it when people get into the Halloween spirit, I'm glad the UK is starting to make more of it these days. Your seasonal crafts will go down really well on the 31st I'm sure. Xx

Rachel said...

They're fab Lisa, so cute! Can't wait to see the bats - we don't "do" halloween in this house but Joe loves bats and all those spooky things!
:)

dottydotty said...

they are just so cute bet you sell the lot:)

Eco Gites of Lenault said...

They're great.

I am planning a small fancy dress Hallowe'en party for the boys - it'll be more food than craft orientated with some traditional games to follow. I don't know what the french children will think of apple bobbong mind you!

Rosie

smilernpb said...

Cute! I love 'em! xx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Oh Lisa these are fantastic, are you putting any on Folksy? or are they all for your craft fayres?

hope you are well
big hugs Alex
x

Sarahs Home said...

Awww so cute.