More bags...

A few weeks ago i made three felt bags to sell at the Bicycle Basket Bazaar in July. I posted them on my blog and sold the Fab Lolly, and Jammie Dodger bags to a couple of lovely fellow bloggers. I'm always very excited to sell my handmade goodies, especially when people actually ask if they're for sale. So with the next Bicycle Basket Bazaar on Saturday 29th August i've made some more felt bags. Three new designs...

Jack Skellington - with black cotton lining


Pink French Fancy Cake - with purple cotton lining


Beaded Tastles - with cream cotton lining

My Jaffa Cake bag which i haven't sold yet...

Jaffa Cake - with cream cotton lining

And i've also made another...

Fab Ice Lolly - with pink cotton lining


Jammie Dodger - with dark red cotton lining

I have logged my bags onto my Folksy shop as although i plan to take them to the Bazaar, you just never know what will sell, when or where. I haven't logged them onto my Etsy shop as i haven't sold anything on there since February and since starting the Bazaars i feel i'll probably attract more British buyers so using the Folksy shop which is in pounds Stirling seems to make more sense. What do you think?

My friend asked if i could make her a felt bag with a zip on it....'of course i can' i said. Small problem, i need a quick lesson on how to sew zips. If you know of any tutorials i would appreciate a nudge in the right direction!

Oh, good news, i have finally cut my grass and my garden is all neat and tidy. Hoorah!

2 comments:

dottydotty said...

they look fab Lisa bet the skull one sells really quick it will make a cool trick or treat bag

Lucy Pursglove said...

Oh I LOVE those! Especially the Jack one! My son and I often watch the Tim Burton animated films, much to some of my friends dismay as my son is only four yrs but he loves them! Kids don't get enough fun horror these days I say! :D
A job very well done on those bags, you have a clear talent. x