Bicycle Basket Bazaar

On Monday i received an email from a fellow Etsy seller, Rose from Fluffington, asking me if i'd like to take part in a Bicycle Basket Bazaar which will take place in Milton Keynes on the 20th and 21st of June. Has anyone heard of it or been to one? I hadn't heard of it before so had to do a bit of Googling to see what it was all about. I suggest you check out the link, especially the photos to get a better idea, but basically, you book your pitch, park your bike in it and sell your goodies from the basket on the front of your bicycle! Really check out the photos, you have to see it to believe it! It looks so cool! I was really nervous about the idea but felt it would be a great opportunity to sell some of my felt goodies so i decided to accept Rose's invitation. I emailed Rose back again thanking her, she's very sweet and said i could ask for a pitch next to her so i wouldn't be on my own. So kind of her as i don't actually know her, she just found me somehow and invited me along. I phoned the organisers this morning and booked my pitch and now i'm busy making felt goodies to sell. The Bazaar is only 10 days away so i need to get organised. Has anyone taken part in a fair of any kind before? How many goodies do you think i'll need to have for selling? Any help would be gratefully received. They have a few spaces left so if you live near Milton Keynes and would like to join in then check out the link. All the information is there.

To be quite honest i'm very excited about doing the Bazaar but i am freaking out a bit!!!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

That sounds like fun Lisa! Afraid I can't help on how much stuff to take - not a clue! Is it just a one day thing? Hope it goes well.
:)

smilernpb said...

Sounds exciting. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I hope that it goes well. I would just try and make as much as I could during now and that day, and just take whatever you can along.

You can always take orders and stuff there, I suppose?

Remember some business cards, or something similiar too! Hugs x

Sarahs Home said...

Oh that sounds wonderful, I wish I lived nearby.
I would take as much stuff that you can get there and fit inside your basket. Do let us know what you make.

Sarah x