Gifts for all...

It's been a busy time for gifts recently. First my Mum asked me to make (not bake) a cake as a Birthday gift for her good friend...


...a very Happy Birthday to you Heather.


Then my Sister asked me to make a box of chocolates for her friends Birthday...


...Happy Birthday Nikki, enjoy.


Then, i made some booties for my friend who was due to have her baby. She was two weeks late bless her and as we didn't know if she was expecting a boy or girl i decided to be prepared...


...Pink for a girl...



...Brown for a boy.

She gave birth to a beautifull girl they have named Lilly and as i believe it's never too early for a girl to start her shoe collection i decided to give her both pairs. Welcome Lilly, i hope you enjoy your new shoes!

1 comment:

greenbeanbaby said...

OH WOW, these shoes are DARLING DARLING DARLING!!!!!!!! and i LOVE your handmade non baked goodies!!!! such cleverness!!!!!! and what a darn good idea! i am gonna have to remember you for my mom's b-day :)

also, your old kitchen was beautiful- it looks better than mine :D but your new one really is amazing!!! it must be nice to see such a rennovation...

thank you for stopping by my blog and thanks for sharing YOUR work!!!